Finnish Energy is a sector organisation for the industrial and labour market policy of the energy sector. The members of the organisation have the power of decision in the general assembly held biannually and the operations are managed by the Executive Board and the Managing Director.
The organisation has over 260 members and over 70 cooperation members.
Finnish Energy: the Executive Board is appointed in the autumn meeting, ensuring an equal representation of various members.
Executive Board 11/2016 – 11/2017
Appointed 17 November 2016
- Pekka Lundmark, Fortum Oyj
- Tapio Jalonen, Rovakaira Oy
- Hannu Linna, Vaasan Sähkö Oy
Other members of the Executive Board
- Esko Ainasoja, Oulun Energia Urakointi Oy
- Harri Ijäs, Loimaan Kaukolämpö Oy
- Pertti Laukkanen, Vantaan Energia Oy
- Pekka Lehtonen, Kangasalan Lämpö Oy
- Tapani Liuhala, Elenia Oy
- Marko Nylund, Pohjolan Voima Oy
- Aku Pyymäki, Kymenlaakson Sähkö Oy
- Jukka Ruusunen, Fingrid Oyj
- Eero Seesvaara, Lahti Energia Oy
- Seppo Tupeli, Herrfors Nät-Verkko Oy Ab
- Patrick Wackström, Porvoon Energia Oy