Finnish Energy Industries publishes monthly statistics forecasting electricity procurement and consumption, and we use these statistics to compile quarterly statistics. We also produce annual information about electricity production and consumption at provincial and municipal level, as well as electricity procurement by energy source.
Finnish Energy Industries publishes following electricity statistics:
- Monthly Statistics
- Power generation in Finland - fuels and CO2-emissions
- Temperature corrected electricity consumption
- Electricity netproduction, imports and exports
- Quarterly statistics
- Electricity production statistics (annual)
- Electricity production, imports and exports
- Electricity production by region
- Electricity supply by energy sources
- Electricity consumption statistics (annual)
- Consumption and network losses
- Electricity consumption by region
- Electricity consumption by municipality
Information about electricity prices in Finland can be found from Energy Market Authority's website.
Information about electricity prices in Europe can be found from Eurostat's website. Click here to download the most recent publication.
Taina Wilhelms, taina [dot] wilhelms [at] energia [dot] fi, +358 9 5305 2114