Finnish Energy is a branch organisation for the industrial and labour market policy of the energy sector. The members of the organisation have the power of decision in the general meeting held twice a year, and the affairs are managed by the Executive Board and the Managing Director.
The organisation has over 260 members and over 70 cooperation members.
Finnish Energy: the Executive Board is appointed in the autumn meeting, ensuring an equal representation by various members.
Executive Board 11/2016 – 11/2017
Appointed 17 November 2016
- Pekka Lundmark, Fortum Oyj
- Tapio Jalonen, Rovakaira Oy
- Hannu Linna, Vaasan Sähkö Oy
Other members of the Executive Board
- Esko Ainasoja, Oulun Energia Urakointi Oy
- Harri Ijäs, Loimaan Kaukolämpö Oy
- Pertti Laukkanen, Vantaan Energia Oy
- Pekka Lehtonen, Kangasalan Lämpö Oy
- Tapani Liuhala, Elenia Oy
- Marko Nylund, Pohjolan Voima Oy
- Aku Pyymäki, Kymenlaakson Sähkö Oy
- Jukka Ruusunen, Fingrid Oyj
- Eero Seesvaara, Lahti Energia Oy
- Seppo Tupeli, Herrfors Nät-Verkko Oy Ab
- Patrick Wackström, Porvoon Energia Oy